1. Creative circumvention of the rules is prohibited under all circumstances.
2. Cheating, exploiting, bug using, duping is forbidden.
3. At the latest after the second warning, the admins reserve the right to ban individual players or even entire tribes from the cluster for some time or permanently.
4. Losses of animals, structures, items etc. will not be reimbursed under any circumstances.
5. You can report rule violations via Discord ticket (screenshots/video would be ideal - duty of proof!). An admin will take care of it.
6. Rule violations can be removed immediately by the admin, e.g. demolition of structures or removal of animals, and lead to a warning and will be punished individually depending on the severity.
7. Character, tribe and animal names, must not be sexist, racist or offensive.
8. We do not tolerate any toxic, offensive, sexist or xenophobic behaviour! Always be correct and keep the chat in a clean, friendly atmosphere.
9. We value friendly community relations and expect you to play fairly. Building in the mesh, killing or looting players, attracting dinos, destroying/raiding and looting other people's bases etc. are forbidden and will lead to you being excluded from our community. We play with each other and not against each other!
10. the minimum age for the Valhalla Cluster is 16 years (corresponds to the FSK of the game ARK - Survival Evolved).
11. Please build at a reasonable distance from a foreign main base and/or communicate with each other.
12. Reserving a building spot is undesirable. If you move, put up a sign with the date by which the move is finished.
13. Skybases are not allowed. The "floating ceiling" option is intended for stress-free building.
14. the construction of long water pipes is not allowed. With the S+ Intake you can get water from anywhere.
15. Foundation spam is forbidden. Also in your own base.
16. Keep the maps clean and remove temporary structures such as beds, counting traps, campfires, etc. when you no longer need them.
17. blocking of caves, artefacts, main farm spots, table and bench spots (on Extinction) and egg nests is not allowed. Beaver dams are exempt from this rule.
18. Blocking player spawn points is unwelcome. If you build on spawn points, you must expect that individual structures of your Base will be removed if players are stuck in them.
19. chat language is German and English. Please do not use other languages in public chat.
20. Grabbing other players or foreign animals without permission is not allowed. Hiding/killing foreign animals is an absolute NoGo.
21. Disturbing a taming process is absolutely forbidden.
22. Stealing dino DNA (e.g. from eggs and claimable animals) is strictly forbidden and will result in the loss of all animals in your tribe.
23. Your animals are only allowed to wander within your Base. Aggressive animals outside your Base will be removed from the game without warning.
24. your animals belong in your base and not in the wild. "Forgotten" animals will be removed from the game without warning.
25. The stacking of animals by "many animals on one mini-spot" is forbidden. Your animals must all be mobile with the ingame whip. Stacked animals will be removed from the game without warning.
26. Streaming on the server is only permitted with the permission and approval of the admin team. To do so, open a ticket in Discord.
27. The admins will keep updating the rules.